At Quad, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) reflects our long-standing Company Values and purpose to create a better way for all our stakeholders. These Values are embedded in how we conduct business internally within our own teams as well as externally with our clients and suppliers. We are committed to developing mutually beneficial relationships with diverse suppliers.
Our commitment to engaging diverse suppliers
Quad’s goal is to increase our long-term spend with diverse suppliers by 10% annually through our commitment to:
- Grow a diverse supplier base reflective of the communities in which we do business; and
- Partner with suppliers who provide the best total value, which includes diversity.
How we recognize supplier diversity
We recognize diverse suppliers that have historically been classified as a “Small Business” or “Women and Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)” by an independent certification and recognize these categories will continue to evolve. Independent certification can be associations such as:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Small Business Administration/Federal Government Agency
- State or local governmental certifying agencies
We firmly believe that this commitment is an important part of our comprehensive and sustainable diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy at Quad. We also understand that bringing diverse suppliers to the table provides us with a competitive advantage that creates value for Quad, our clients and other stakeholders.