During the time you provide Goods and/or perform Service(s) for us, you will obtain and keep in force insurance coverage in the amounts referenced below from an insurance carrier with an “A” rating or higher. We will be included as an additional insured under Supplier’s Commercial General Liability, Commercial Automobile Liability and Umbrella/Excess Liability insurance policies.
The below amounts may change if otherwise agreed to by the parties.
|If Supplier is located within the USA, the following insurance is required:|
|Type of Insurance||Minimum Coverage|
|Employers’ Liability||$1,000,000 Each Accident |
$1,000,000 Disease – Each Employee
$1,000,000 Disease – Each Aggregate
|Commercial General Liability||$1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate limit of liability, including contractual liability, completed operations, product liability, and broad form property damage liability coverage|
|Commercial Automobile Liability||$1,000,000 combined single limit|
|Umbrella/Excess Liability||$5,000,000 per occurrence|
There may be additional insurance requirements for you, if you are providing us with:
- Reports or software relied on by us to provide a professional opinion
- Professional Error and Omissions in an approximate amount of $1,000,000-$3,000,000/occurrence depending on type of project
- Generating, storing, accessing, and/or transmitting confidential information
- Professional Error and Omissions and/or cyber liability in an approximate amount $1,000,000-$10,000,000/occurrence depending on type of project
- Professional or medical services and/or opinions (Locum Tenen)
- You will secure and maintain medical malpractice liability insurance and tail coverage for candidates during each locum tenens assignment to cover all incidents that may occur while candidate is providing services under this agreement, with limits of $1,000,000/occurrence and $3,000,000/aggregate per year or such limit amounts as may be required by state law, or enroll and participate in the state programs/state fund as necessary, or as required by your insurance policy underwriter.
- If the medical malpractice liability insurance has shared limits, you will notify us prior to assigning the candidate to us; and you must provide umbrella insurance coverage in excess of professional liability coverage with a limit of $5,000,000/occurrence.
- You will provide the candidate with professional liability insurance coverage
- Based on the project, we may also request:
- Crime Insurance or Fidelity Bond in an approximate amount $1,000,000-$5,000,000/occurrence