Our two Wisconsin-licensed QuadCare centers – located in Lomira and Sussex, Wis. – offer quality, affordable childcare for the children of Quad employees and community members. We care for children from 6 weeks old through 12 years old. In addition to traditional daycare, we offer summer camp, before- and after-school care and care on days when school is not in session.
Join youngsters in Lomira and Pewaukee/Sussex for our summer camp programs.
Junior Camp/Quad (Pewaukee/Sussex)
Refer a new family and receive a $50 credit when they enroll. The referring family’s name must be listed on the new family’s registration form.
There will be a fee assessed for incomplete forms requiring multiple audits.
Please take note of the following guidelines to help you through the registration and enrollment process.
- Health History
• Include street addresses and ZIP codes for all parents, contacts and medical facilities.
• Include full phone numbers, not just Quad extensions.
• Specify either “no medical condition” or indicate which medical conditions your child has, as well as medical instructions to staff. This is on page 2.
- Immunization Record
• New campers will need to complete an immunization form even if your child attended the QuadCare center last year. A printout from your child’s medical facility listing the immunizations may be attached to the form.
• Returning campers do not need to have all immunizations listed, as long as your child did not receive additional vaccinations since last summer. You can indicate this by marking steps 1 and 5.
- Attendance, Field Trip and Movie Authorization
• Mark each day of the calendar section with an “X” or a “√ “. This will indicate the first and last day of your child’s attendance.
• Please also be sure to look over the rest of the form and mark any other boxes necessary.
• Other areas to mark are the drop off and pick up times, sleepover attendance and movie considerations.
- Payroll Authorization
• This form is required by all families.
• If you already have a payment plan in place, this form will help us to determine if the current plan is sufficient. Please do not assume we know your deduction amounts. If we must look them up, it is a different part of the audit. Page 2 of this form is a worksheet to help you determine the amount of your weekly payment.
• If you are using an alternate form of payment, please discuss this with us in advance. You can then mark “No deduction – other” and indicate terms of agreement.
View All Forms
Field Trip Policy
Health & Nutrition Policy
Programming Curriculum Policy
Calendar of Events
Infants & Toddlers
Our program is designed to meet the individual needs of infants and toddlers. With that in mind, each day when you drop off your child we will ask you to fill out a Daily Schedule Sheet. The sheet outlines important information regarding your child’s night and early morning activities and helps our staff ensure your child’s needs are met.
In the 2-year-old classroom your child will be participating in various activities intended to help him or her develop cognitively, physically, socially and emotionally. The daily schedule provides time for:
- music and art
- free play
- story time
- 2 snacks and a hot meal
- rest time
3 & 4-Year-Olds
Children in the 3- and 4-year-old classroom work on expanding their previous learning with challenging activities in both an individual and group setting. The daily schedule includes:
- group time (stories, calendar, weekly theme, etc.)
- time in activity centers (dramatic play, art, sensory, etc.)
- small group activities (small motor skills)
- outside/gym area play (large muscle skills)
- 2 snacks and a hot meal
- rest time after lunch
Programs for School Age Kids
Sussex QuadCare offers a 4K program that helps children get ready for the routines of school. The program runs Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Half-day care is available for students in this program.
A full week of attendance is required. This program, which follows the Hamilton School District calendar, is based on developmentally appropriate practices and offers more structured curriculum content. Specifically, the 4K program works on these areas:
- Developing a healthy self-concept
- Language and creative expression
- Listening skills and problem-solving techniques
- Task perseverance
- Beginning academics
Care During the School Year
Both the Sussex and Lomira QuadCare Centers provide care for children before and/or after school, on early-release days and on days when school is not in session (including but not limited to conference days, holiday breaks and snow days).
Children enrolled in the before- and/or after-school program are provided with a snack and opportunities for homework, quiet time and a variety of active play and recreational activities. Children must be enrolled in a 5-year-old kindergarten program to participate in the no school and early release days program.
QuadCare does not provide any transportation. Children must be transported by the parent, or arrangements should be made for busing from the school.
Quad employees pay the following rates outlined below.
Community members are welcome! Please contact us for rates.
*The number in parenthesis indicates the 10% discount we offer for each additional child age 3 and older.
Daily rates also include 2 snacks and 1 meal. Supper is an additional $2.75 and is served at 5:30 p.m. for children younger than 3 and at 6 p.m. for children 3 and older. Lunch is not included in half-day rates. A $2.75 lunch fee applies for half-day kindergartners who attend later than 11:30 a.m.
$75/child enrollment fee
$75/child annual fee (every September)
Field trip fees
$6 for any day a child is dropped off before or picked up after scheduled time.
$25 for any child at the center after close.
$25 for showing up unannounced unless a 24-hour notification is received. However, space may not be available without a 24-hour notification.
Enrolling Your Child
We take pride in being able to offer quality, affordable care that is flexible for our parents’ unique schedules and needs. Get started by filling out our enrollment form and submitting it to the QuadCare Center you’re interested in. Note that there is a $75/child registration fee and a separate form must be filled out completely for each child being registered.
Download QuadCare Enrollment Form
Download Child Intake Form (Under 2)
Download Child Health Report
Tuition rates are reviewed annually. Parents will be notified 30 days prior to any rate increase.
Quad employees can apply for the bi-annual scholarship program. They also have the benefit of weekly payroll deduction. Deductions can be taken before tax (through a Dependent Care Flex Spending Plan) or after tax.
Community parents are required to have tuition payments paid in advance.
QuadCare also accepts W-2 assistance.
Parents have the option to select one of the following schedules:
- Monday through Friday
- Before and after school
When a Quad/Graphics production shift rotates, employees should fill out a Schedule Change Form (available in each center’s main office) and submit it ahead of time.
Credit Days & Overtime
You are allowed credit days when your child is out sick or on vacation for the day. The number of credit days you are entitled to depends on how frequently your child is attending the center. Please contact us for more details.
We try to accommodate all overtime requests for care. Please notify the center as soon as you are aware of an overtime day. QuadCare requires at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the arrival of your child. If we are not notified prior to your arrival, you may be assessed an additional fee.
Below are the policies surrounding topics we hear most about. If you have a question about a policy not covered here, please contact us.
Door Access Authorization for Non-Employees
All of our doors are locked and accessible through a swipe card. Each child will be assigned an identification number, which the parent will enter in the center’s computer terminal upon arrival. The same ID number is used to log out at departure time. Upon arriving, escort your child(ren) into the center and to their classroom. Ensure that the teacher knows that your child has arrived. When leaving your child’s classroom, please ensure that the caregiver is aware that you and your child are departing.
Since the center is unable to provide the one-on-one care that a sick child requires, in addition to concern for the health of other children, we will require that the child be removed from the center if your child has certain symptoms, such as vomiting, an unusual rash or a temperature of 101 degrees or more. Please talk with your center director about your child’s return.
QuadCare staff will administer certain medications to your child subject to certain limitations. Please talk with your center director.
Menu selections are determined to provide a nutritionally balanced meal and offer diverse types of food. Snacks and meals are provided at our centers. Copies of the menus are posted in the classrooms and kitchen area, with copies made available to the parents. We maintain a “low sugar” policy.
We are peanut-free centers. Peanuts and peanut products (peanut butter, granola bars with peanuts) may not be brought into or consumed in the centers. If your child requires a special diet, please consult with the center director.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us for more information or if you would like to schedule a center tour.
Our Sussex Center
N61 W23044 Harry’s Way, Sussex
Our Lomira Center
N11896 Highway 175, Lomira